If you’re like me, you love the stability a tripod offers, but sometimes they can be a hassle. The JOBY GorillaPod Flexible Tripod, on the other hand, it so lightweight and bendable, it’s super convenient to use, and is extremely compact, making it easy to toss in a bag or purse for a day of filming or shooting.
Tripods are critically important to use in low-light situations to make sure your images are correctly exposed and in focus. The JOBY GorillaPod is extra awesome because it has wrappable legs, enabling you to capture all sorts of shots that otherwise wouldn’t be possible. Wrap the legs around a tree or fence to stabilize your images.
This versatile and durable tripod is super convenient, and is great for vlogging, creating YouTube videos, and sports photography. It’s also amazing for travel and lifestyle photography.
JOBY GorillaPod SLR Zoom Flexible Tripod With Ballhead Bundle for DSLR And Mirrorless Cameras Up to 3 kg. (6.6lbs).
- Dimensions – 3.1 x 3.1 x 14.2 inches
- Weight – 14.1 ounces
- Tripod with flexible, wrappable legs
- Ballhead bundle
- Rubberized foot grips
- Secures cameras up to 6.6 pounds
- Designed for SLR and mirrorless cameras
- Contains over two dozen leg joints and German TPE join for superb stability
- 1/4″ – 20 standard tripod mount and 3/8″ adapter
- Quick-release clip and bubble level
Watch the video below to see the whole lineup of JOBY products.
This tripod is sturdy enough for the wear and tear of professional photography shoots, travel shots while on vacation, sports photography, and everyday shots with family and friends. Throw it in your camera bag or suitcase and you’re all set. Made of durable Japanese medical-grade ABS plastic, stainless steel, and German TPE, it’s made to last, and you won’t believe how flexible it is.
The JOBY is sturdy enough to support a Canon 5D Mark III on it. The legs are long making it simple to wrap around trees and poles, and the ballhead is easy to rotate to any angle you need.
This flexible tripod is popular with social media vloggers and YouTubers because it makes filming video on the fly convenient. There is even a handy leveler feature behind the quick-release plate that lets you see if you’re holding your camera straight or if it’s tilted.
- The ballhead allows for 360° panning for easy maneuverability and precise positioning
- Will hold its stance on any viable surface with its rubberized foot grips
- Supports DSLR cameras
- Sturdy enough to support a telephoto lens
- Ultra stable
- Easy to set up
- Quick release plate stays connected to camera, making attaching and detaching quick and effortless
- Capability to switch between portrait and landscape orientations
- Free shipping
- Reasonably priced
- Height does not extend like traditional tripods
As they say: “Look at life from a different point of view” with the JOBY GorillaPod. Get clean, crisp, properly-exposed shots with this dependable and sturdy tripod.
What tripod do you use? Let me know in the comments:)