Bridal Portrait Poses: Tibble Fork Reservoir
I simply adore summer bridal sessions, especially at the beginning of June when it’s not too hot. The portraits in this post are extra special because they are of my daughter-in-law. Let me know in the comment section below which bridal portrait poses you like best. They were taken at Tibble Fork Reservoir in American Fork Canyon in Utah.
The scenery was absolutely stunning as you can see. The day, the weather, the bride – everything was perfect. Here’s another full-length horizontal portrait.
Bridal Portrait Ideas
I love closeup bridals. They look fabulous enlarged especially if the lighting is top notch like in this photo. What do you think?
I love this one too. It’s so glamorous!
Outdoor Bridal Portraits
Some brides are hesitant to get bridal photographs taken. Others can’t wait. Here are a few reasons you should consider getting them:
- You’ll never be as young and beautiful as you are right now.
- When will you be wearing your wedding dress again that you probably spent a lot of money on?
- You can choose your location or locations.
- You’ll have two whole hours just for you!
- Consider getting groomals taken with your soon-to-be husband. You’ll treasure these photos forever. You, most likely, won’t get tons of photos of just the two of you on your wedding day as it’s pretty hectic.
- It make your wedding day a lot less stressful as the photographer can spend more time concentrating on family photos.
- It’s fun to display your enlarged and framed portraits at your reception, and later on your wall.
- Bridal sessions are a great test run before your wedding day as you can make sure your dress, veil, jewelry, and shoes are just what you want.
Whimsical Bridal Portraits
The next two portraits are just downright fun.
This one’s sweet!
The next two photos evoke a mood – water tends to do that. There’s something about a lake…
I love the colors in this portrait – there’s just the right amount of shade and sunshine.
Bridal Portrait: Just Stunning
I love the pose and the way she’s holding her bouquet in this photo, and the lighting – well, it’s perfect!
And then there’s this!
This speaks for itself!
Vintage Bridal Portraits
I love this…
Something about this one… It’s just pure sassy!
To me this one says: “Hmmmm, I wonder what my future holds?”
My Final Thoughts
I love bridal sessions. You can’t help but get beautiful portraits with a gorgeous bride and stunning scenery, and I know the photos will be cherished for years to come.
Are you getting married soon? Will you be getting bridal portraits taken? How about groomals? Please take the time to share your ideas and suggestions below.